YouTube’s users recently voted for the best advertisements of the past 10 years as part of the online video site’s 10th anniversary celebrations — and there was some fierce (and adorable) competition.
While Volkswagen’s “The Force” stole hearts the world over when it debuted during the 2011 Super Bowl, Turkish Airline’s “Kobe vs. Messi: The Selfie Shootout” captured the top title for Ad of the Decade.
It’s a 60-second spot featuring Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi in an epic battle for the best selfie. While it wasn’t critically lauded like the other ads in the top five, it was a massive hit. The spot has clocked up over 140 million views to date, nearly twice the views of any of the other top runners.
Check out all five top ads below.
- Dove “Real Beauty Sketches”
- Volvo Trucks “The Epic Split feat. Van Damme”
- Always “#LikeAGirl”
- Volkswagen “The Force”
- Turkish Airlines “Kobe vs. Messi: The Selfie Shootout”
Read next: Here’s How Much Youtube Is Worth
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time