Warning: Don’t watch if you haven’t seen last week’s episode of Game of Thrones — or do, if you like spoilers.
While Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” may have been released in 1982, it’s pitch perfect for today’s mashup-happy internet. After all, no mere mortal can resist the evil of watching the classic song mashed up with Game of Thrones.
In the petrifying final scene of last week’s Game of Thrones, the White Walker-in-Chief, the Night’s King, turns poor Jon Snow’s blood to ice with a shrug and a brazen, “Come at me, Snow.” The results were bone-chilling. The one thing that could make them more frightening? If Vincent Price had narrated the scene.
Luckily we live in the age where such things are possible and some genius has taken Price’s voiceover from Jackson’s zombie pop song and laid it over the top of the eerie GoT scene so that others can enjoy — or be scared silly.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer