Friday Night Lights and Nashville star Connie Britton stopped by The Late Late Show Tuesday, where host James Corden was quick to reveal that one of the actress’s skills is… hula hooping.
He conveniently had a few hoops on set and Britton revealed that she is indeed really, really great at this activity. She just casually keeps a hoop moving effortlessly around her waist — and even throws a second hoop into the mix with no problem at all.
Britton tries to help Corden, but he’s pretty hopeless and the hoop keeps falling to his feet. She gives up and just continues to show off her own skills.
Oh, Connie. We love you. We respect you.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up