Doing movie stunts isn’t easy, and neither is walking on a slick marble floor. Melissa McCarthy had to do both during the making of her new movie, Spy, and she talked last night on Late Night With Seth Myers about the bruises and pain she incurred.
At one point, McCarthy put out her back on the way to getting a massage, and nearly put the shooting of the movie in jeopardy. No pain, no gain, and no nicks, no flicks, as they say.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve