Summer shareholders rejoice: the next iteration of the Kardashians’ E! reality series will take place in the Hamptons. Khloe and Kourtney are temporarily leaving their West Egg life in Los Angeles to move their boutique Dash’s New York store and manage its Hamptons pop-up shop.
Kourney & Khloe Take the Hamptons will film over the summer and premiere in the fall of 2014, but don’t worry — Keeping Up with the Kardashians isn’t going anywhere. The mainstay series’ ninth season will premiere June 8 at 9 p.m. EST.
And in case you want to OD, there will also be a separate series called Dash Dolls which will follow the Kardashians’ day-to-day management of their store. If that sounds like overkill, it’s because it probably is.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow