The strange tale of the Dov Charney-American Apparel divorce has taken another turn, with the clothing retailer getting a restraining order against its founder and former CEO.
Charney was fired by American Apparel last year following a series of sexual harassment claims. The restraining order obtained Monday stops him “from breaching terms of a standstill agreement signed last year, including seeking removal of the company’s board members and making negative statements in the press against the company or its employees,” according to Reuters.
This is the second action taken against Charney in recent months, after American Apparel sued him for breaching the standstill agreement in May.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time