Community fans will be delighted to hear that Community may be resurrected… again.
The show that always finds a way to audiences’ television and laptop screens will likely be turned into a movie, according to star Joel McHale.
“I think we will do a movie if [writer Dan Harmon] will write the script,” he told Conan O’Brien on Monday night.
After a turbulent run at NBC, where low ratings threatened to lead to the show’s cancelation for years, the network finally dumped the cult-favorite Community in 2014. Yahoo offered to pick up the show for a sixth season, which aired this fall.
Earlier this year at South by Southwest. Harmon hinted that he and Yahoo were nearing a deal for a film.
“Yahoo seems down for just about anything,” Harmon said. “I don’t know why they’d turn their nose up to a movie about a low-rated show. They seem to be very naive.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World