Nearly two months after its official release, the Apple Watch may finally be available at your neighborhood Apple Store soon.
The much-sought-after smartwatch is going to be available at retail locations sometime this month, reports 9to5Mac.com. Previously it had only been available for online purchase.
Apple retail leader Angela Ahrendts sent out materials to stores telling employees to get ready for an Apple Watch launch, per 9to5mac.
The Apple Watch is the first major product launch Apple has undertaken since CEO Tim Cook took over for the late Steve Jobs. Some estimates say the company has sold more than 7 million watches since pre-orders began in April.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate