Nearly two months after its official release, the Apple Watch may finally be available at your neighborhood Apple Store soon.
The much-sought-after smartwatch is going to be available at retail locations sometime this month, reports 9to5Mac.com. Previously it had only been available for online purchase.
Apple retail leader Angela Ahrendts sent out materials to stores telling employees to get ready for an Apple Watch launch, per 9to5mac.
The Apple Watch is the first major product launch Apple has undertaken since CEO Tim Cook took over for the late Steve Jobs. Some estimates say the company has sold more than 7 million watches since pre-orders began in April.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State