Iggy Azalea appeared to walk away from Nick Young’s 30th birthday on Monday night with the nicest gift of the evening — a 10-carat diamond ring and a marriage proposal from the Los Angeles Laker shooting guard.
According to a video posted by hip-hop insider Karen Civil, Young, nicknamed “Swaggy P,” got down on one knee and presented his rap star girlfriend with the enormous rock. She said yes.
Just as recently as Sunday, Young hinted that he may be proposing to Azalea, his girfriend since 2013. When People asked if there would be a wedding in the near future he said “Of course! Of course! But I can’t give you that surprise. You’re gonna ruin that surprise.”
The proposal comes as Azalea has been dealing with the fallout from her decision to cancel her entire “The Great Escape” tour that was set to begin in September.
Oh, by the way, here’s an up-close of the ring only a few could afford.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com