Iggy Azalea appeared to walk away from Nick Young’s 30th birthday on Monday night with the nicest gift of the evening — a 10-carat diamond ring and a marriage proposal from the Los Angeles Laker shooting guard.
According to a video posted by hip-hop insider Karen Civil, Young, nicknamed “Swaggy P,” got down on one knee and presented his rap star girlfriend with the enormous rock. She said yes.
Just as recently as Sunday, Young hinted that he may be proposing to Azalea, his girfriend since 2013. When People asked if there would be a wedding in the near future he said “Of course! Of course! But I can’t give you that surprise. You’re gonna ruin that surprise.”
The proposal comes as Azalea has been dealing with the fallout from her decision to cancel her entire “The Great Escape” tour that was set to begin in September.
Oh, by the way, here’s an up-close of the ring only a few could afford.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State