Remember when Shia LeBeouf was just a charming little weirdo on the Disney Channel? Yeah, we barely remember that time either. Continuing his journey as a performance artist, Shia stood before a green screen at Central Saint Martins, an art school in London, to wax philosophical for an half hour. (He tweeted it out last week.)
A one-minute clip from that art project — which features Shia giving a very intense motivational speech — has gained some major attention, racking up more than 1.8 million views. Why? Because it’s deeply weird and intense, and also because he’s sporting some kind of braided rattail.
Naturally, this clip has inspired some pretty great parodies, beginning with this fake TED Talk:
And then this Teletubbies version:
And then this fake infomercial selling acting lessons:
And then Shia convincing some guy to shave his beard:
Can’t wait to see what the former famous person does next.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time