Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, appears as herself on the July 2015 cover of Vanity Fair. The cover features a glamorous Annie Leibovitz image, and the line “Call Me Caitlyn,” which many are using as a hashtag. The news was immediately a topic of conversation on the Internet, with #CaitlynJenner trending on many social networks.
Celebrities took to social media to express pride and support for Jenner, beginning with one of Caitlyn’s daughters, Kendall Jenner, and stepdaughters Kim and Khloé Kardashian.
Other celebrities tweeted their congratulations as well:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time