Following the reveal of Caitlyn Jenner’s Vanity Fair cover, her famous family has started posting messages to their social media accounts about her cover and the announcement of her chosen name. Jenner posed for Annie Leibovitz for the magazine’s July issue. The cover reads: “Call Me Caitlyn.”
Kendall Jenner, Caitlyn’s model daughter who last night posted an image of her own new magazine cover, wrote,”now that’s a cover,” linking to an Instagram video of the Vanity Fair shoot.
Stepdaughters Kim and Khloé Kardashian have also written about Caitlyn.
The Kardashian-Jenner family’s reactions to the news of Caitlyn’s transition were documented in a Keeping Up With the Kardashians special, which aired last month.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.