World, get ready for another Kardashian!
The news was delivered during a teaser at the end of the midseason final of Sunday’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and E! Tweetedcongratulations to Kardashian, 34, directly after.
The reality star has been open about the challenges she faced in trying to expand her family. “I complain so much about how I hated being pregnant, and I never thought I would be begging to be pregnant,” Kim told sister Kendall Jenner on an episode of KUWTK in April.
“Trying for baby number two is just not fun like baby number one … I’m like, ‘I’m ovulating in five minutes! Get over here!’ ”
And sources say West, 37, who has also spoken out about wanting more kids, has changed for the better since North was born. Says Kardashian’s trainer Gunnar Peterson: “A lot of people worry that being a dad will take away from work or couplehood, but Kanye has gotten better at everything since he’s become a dad.”
Now, the happy couple, who just celebrated their one-year wedding anniversary, are over the moon to become parents of two.
“Kim and Kanye love being parents,” a source close to Kardashian told PEOPLE. “And they love spending as much time as they can at home with the family.”
— With reporting by Jennifer Garcia
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time