Now this is how you retire: 60-year-old dance teacher Shirley Clementscelebrated her last school year with a surprise performance – of Bruno Mars’ “Uptown Funk,” no less – at the annual dance competition she had previously launched.
In video of the January performance, which is just now gaining national attention thanks to Ellen Degeneres, the audience goes wild as Clements raps, dances and then head spins.
Many of the kids also join her for a group performance of the hit pop song. And when she finishes, they rush to congratulate her in a big group.
Clements doesn’t seem to break a sweat in the video, and the audience never stops screaming for her.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022