It’s not a high school dance without Jaden Smith. The 16-year-old and actress Amandla Stenberg, who played Rue in The Hunger Games, attended prom together on Friday night. “Here’s to high school,” Stenberg wrote on an Instagram photo of herself and Smith in their party attire.
The actress also posted some other photos from prom to her Instagram account, including one of Smith smelling his boutonniere. (“Gentleman,” reads the caption on that one.) But this wasn’t the first prom of the month for Smith: In mid-May, he attended one dressed as a superhero. Still, even without the costume, it appears a fun time was had by all.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization