Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly will interview Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Wednesday night in an exclusive sit-down interview to discuss their son’s molestation allegations and the recent controversy surrounding the 19 Kids and Counting family.
The 19 Kids parents announced in a statement on their family website Saturday that the news anchor will interview them and they will “share their hearts.”
“Next week we will sit down with Megyn Kelly on Fox News to share our hearts with you about the pain that we walked through as a family twelve years ago, the tears we all shed and the forgiveness that was given. We appreciate the outpouring of love and prayers for our family at this time,” the posted in a joint statement.
In a statement released by Fox, the network said Kelly will speak with the Duggar parents about molestation allegations brought against their oldest son, Josh Duggar, that occurred 12 years ago. According to a 2006 police report published by In Touch, Josh Duggar, now a married 27-year-old with three children, sexually molested five girls as far back as 2002, when Duggar was 14 years old.
The interview will take place at the Duggar family home in Arkansas and additional portions will air during a one-hour Kelly File special on Friday, June 5th at 9 p.m. ET.
The exclusive sit-down interview will air Wednesday, June 3 at 9 p.m. ET on Fox News’ The Kelly File.
- Josh Duggar Responds to Child Molestation Accusations: ‘I Acted Inexcusably’
- TLC ‘Deeply Saddened’ to Pull ’19 Kids and Counting’ Episodes in Wake of Josh Duggar Molestation Admission
- Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer and Comedy Actress A-List in Raunchy, R-Rated Roundtable
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022