The observatory at One World Trade Center is opening to the public Friday, providing visitors with a view that stretches 50 miles.
Reaching 1,776 feet into the sky, the building is the tallest in the U.S. The observatory takes up floors 100, 101 and 102 of the tower.
Admission costs $32 for adults, but is free to all family members of 9/11 victims and to rescue and recovery workers who responded to ground zero.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization