Gone are the days when college students managed their anxiety by gorging themselves on bacon. Today’s university students would rather use pigs for cuddling.
Students at Nottingham Trent University in the U.K. have organized an event for their peers to kick back and relax during exam season by spending a few minutes petting and playing with piglets, Mashable reports.
The organizers had a popular event last year featuring a puppy room to raise money for guide dogs. This year’s piglet room will raise funds for the same cause, and the seven piglets are joined by barnyard friends like two goats, a donkey and chickens. But most folks just seem excited about the #PigletRoom.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time