Gone are the days when college students managed their anxiety by gorging themselves on bacon. Today’s university students would rather use pigs for cuddling.
Students at Nottingham Trent University in the U.K. have organized an event for their peers to kick back and relax during exam season by spending a few minutes petting and playing with piglets, Mashable reports.
The organizers had a popular event last year featuring a puppy room to raise money for guide dogs. This year’s piglet room will raise funds for the same cause, and the seven piglets are joined by barnyard friends like two goats, a donkey and chickens. But most folks just seem excited about the #PigletRoom.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow