Reese Witherspoon summed up all of our feelings when she posted a pic of herself with her Cruel Intentions costars on Thursday and captioned it, “Best girls night of the year!!!”
The Oscar winner reunited with her costars from the 1999 teen hit – Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar – for an evening of fun in Los Angeles.
The trio took in Cruel Intentions the Musical, which features a ton of ’90s hits.
While their costar (and Witherspoon’s ex Ryan Phillippe) was noticeably absent, Witherspoon’s partners in crime also shared their excitement about the reunion on social media on Thursday, with Gellar posting a photo on Instagram and joining Blair in wishing the film’s writer/director, Roger Kumble, a happy birthday.
This isn’t the only ’90s reunion Gellar has taken part in recently. She got together with former Buffy the Vampire Slayer costar Alyson Hannigan on Saturday
This article originally appeared on People.com
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement