Actor and comedian Reynaldo Rey, who appeared in Friday and White Men Can’t Jump, died Thursday, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed. He was 75.
Rey’s manager, Vanzil Burke, said the actor died at Los Angeles’ Kindred Hospital at 5:30 a.m. from complications of a stroke he suffered from a year ago.
Other popular films he appeared in include Harlem Nights, For da Love of Money and Family Reunion: The Movie.
He is survived by his wife, Evelyn Rey, daughter Harla, sons Golden and Todd, and his 96-year-old mother Lillian.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization