Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky are officially reuniting.
Loughlin, 50, tells PEOPLE she will do the reunion episode and is eager to reunite with her former cast mates and longtime friends. “Doing that show was one of the best jobs I’ve ever had,” she says. “It was just so much fun.”
And she hopes that the spin-off will satisfy fans of the original. “I think with Jeff Franklin at the helm – he’s the creator of Full House – it’s hard to go wrong because nobody’s more protective of that show than he is,” she says. “That’s his baby.”
Fuller House will star Candace Cameron Bure as D.J., a newly widowed mom raising her children in the house she grew up in with her sister Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) and best friend Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber).
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization