Apple has rolled out same-day delivery in the San Francisco Bay Area for select products via the Apple Store app.
Some products on the app, such as the Apple TV and iPhone USB cables, now include delivery times as brief as one hour, MacRumors reports. Bay Area residents who tested the service out reported that items arrived as quickly as half an hour, though some delivery times may take up to a day.
Apple’s new service is made possible through a partnership with on-demand delivery company Postmates, which is also responsible for Starbucks’ coffee delivery in some U.S. cities. Apple products have already been available on Postmates’ iOS app for delivery, but it’s the first time that option has appeared on the Apple Store app.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up