Apple has rolled out same-day delivery in the San Francisco Bay Area for select products via the Apple Store app.
Some products on the app, such as the Apple TV and iPhone USB cables, now include delivery times as brief as one hour, MacRumors reports. Bay Area residents who tested the service out reported that items arrived as quickly as half an hour, though some delivery times may take up to a day.
Apple’s new service is made possible through a partnership with on-demand delivery company Postmates, which is also responsible for Starbucks’ coffee delivery in some U.S. cities. Apple products have already been available on Postmates’ iOS app for delivery, but it’s the first time that option has appeared on the Apple Store app.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time