Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” (featuring Kendrick Lamar) is now No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100, bumping Wiz Khalifa’s “See You Again” (featuring breakout artist Charlie Puth) from the top spot. The Furious 7 anthem had previously held the title for six weeks.
Swift’s star-powered video for the song debuted just over a week ago at the Billboard Music Awards, garnering 20.1 millions views in the first 24 hours, breaking a Vevo record.
Following “Shake It Off” and “Blank Space,” this is the third No. 1 off Swift’s fifth studio album, 1989. The pop singer tweeted about the news, saying it was “too exciting” to process.
Earlier this week, Forbes placed Swift on its coveted Most Powerful Women list at No. 64. She made the list for the very first time, and is the youngest honoree to be recognized in 2015, joining Hillary Clinton, Melinda Gates, Ellen DeGeneres and many more on the list.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time