Organizers have announced the first wave of lineups for the multicity, touring music festival Riot Fest.
This year, the flagship Chicago event will take place in a new location in Douglas Park from Sept. 11 to 13 and features Modest Mouse, No Doubt, Faith No More, Iggy Pop, Drive Like Jehu, Motörhead, Tenacious D, Coheed and Cambria, Eagles of Death Metal and loads more.
Several artists will also perform their classic albums in full, including Ice Cube (Straight Outta Compton), Snoop Dogg (Doggystyle) and Rancid (… And Out Come the Wolves).
Denver’s fest runs between Aug. 28 to 30 and features many of the artists above as well as the Pixies, Run DMC, Explosions in the Sky and more.
Toronto closes the festival at Downsview Park between Sept. 19 to 20 and is set to feature Wu-Tang Clan, Tyler the Creator and others.
Check out the full festival lineup and buy tickets here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving