The last five months have been decidedly Serial-free, but good news is on the horizon: Not just one, but two more seasons of Sarah Koenig and Julie Snyder’s award-winning podcast are on their way, producers announced in an email to newsletter subscribers on Wednesday, via Bustle. Season 2 will debut in the fall, while season 3 will follow in spring 2016, according to the email.
Any inside track on either season’s subjects? Nope! This is all the team is saying: “They’re very different from Season One, but no less interesting to us.” Until then—aka when your commute will resume not being terrible—you can catch Koenig and Snyder on tour promoting their next installment. Dates and information are below.
June 6: Wolf Trap, Vienna, Va. (evening lecture with Koenig and Snyder)
June 10: The Bushnell Theatre, Hartford, Conn. (Koenig and Snyder)
August 1: Long Center, Austin, Texas (evening lecture with Koenig)
August 2: Podcast Movement 2015, Fort Worth, Texas (Koenig)
August 3: AT&T Performing Arts Center, Dallas (Koenig)
September 9: Writers Center Stage Series, Cleveland (Koenig and Snyder)
September 25: BAM, Brooklyn, N.Y. (Koenig and Snyder)
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022