Want to recreate the magic of Amy Poehler and Tina Fey’s beautiful best friendship? Of course you do. Want to pretend they’re both still manning the Weekend Update desk at Saturday Night Live? Duh.
Finally, you’ll be able to do that with these nifty new Tina and Amy action figures, created by toy company Bif Bang Pow!
That’s right, it’s your favorite comedy duo as miniature plastic figurines. They also come with a Weekend Update desk, because obviously.
Sadly, the action figures won’t be on sale until July. They’ll first be available at San Diego Comic-Con, from July 8 to 12, at the Entertainment Earth booth. (You can also pre-order them now for $29.99.)
Try to contain your excitement till July.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022