A key Apple exec has made it clear that Apple’s newest product will get better once autumn rolls around.
Jeff Williams, Apple’s senior vice president of operations, said at the Code Conference Wednesday that consumers should expect a surge of higher quality third-party apps for the Apple Watch in the fall, according to 9to5Mac. That’s because developers will have the opportunity to make apps that run natively on the Apple Watch.
Williams added there will be more games and other Apple Watch features coming out in preview mode in the fall as well.
Customer service will also be boosted in the coming months. “Later this year, we’ll have 45,000 people answering the phone to give AppleCare support during the holiday season,” said Williams, according to 9to5Mac.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org