David Levinson is back, and we hope he’s spent the last 19 years brushing up on his coding skills (because alien invaders have probably upgraded their technology since 1996).
Producer Dean Devlin posted a photo of himself and Jeff Goldblum on the set of the Independence Day sequel, revealing… well, not much other than that blue screen will be involved.
Even still, it’s great to see Goldblum – who played such an integral role in the original film – back on set in what likely is not the last of Devlin’s peeks behind the scenes as production continues.
The Independence Day sequel is set for release on June 24, 2016 and includes other returning cast members Vivica A. Fox, Brent Spiner and Bill Pullman.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive