Jenny Lewis is digging into her history in the video for “She’s Not Me.” No, not her stint as the frontwoman for Rilo Kiley — but her days as a child star, including credits for Troop Beverly Hills, The Wizard and an episode of The Golden Girls.
Those are all among the roles alluded to in the video, which also stars Zosia Mamet, Fred Armisen, Leo Fitzpatrick, Feist and Vanessa Bayer, who gets the honor of donning a Shelley Long-style wig. Also making a cameo: Lewis’s now-famous rainbow suit, of course.
If you want to see what Lewis is riffing on, watch her turn as a Sunshine Cadet in The Golden Girls.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.