Jenny Lewis is digging into her history in the video for “She’s Not Me.” No, not her stint as the frontwoman for Rilo Kiley — but her days as a child star, including credits for Troop Beverly Hills, The Wizard and an episode of The Golden Girls.
Those are all among the roles alluded to in the video, which also stars Zosia Mamet, Fred Armisen, Leo Fitzpatrick, Feist and Vanessa Bayer, who gets the honor of donning a Shelley Long-style wig. Also making a cameo: Lewis’s now-famous rainbow suit, of course.
If you want to see what Lewis is riffing on, watch her turn as a Sunshine Cadet in The Golden Girls.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com