China isn’t exactly known for its kindness to dogs — but at least one canine is being showered with riches.
Wang Sicong, the son of one of China’s richest men, Wang Jialin, posted photos online of his dog wearing two gold Apple Watches on Monday. The gold Apple Watches retail between $10,000 and $17,000, and having two for a dog seems to be exactly the kind of extravagance deplored by China’s government. Still, it’s hard to be disgusted at Wang’s show of wealth once you see how happy his dog looks:
According to the caption, Wang’s dog is generally satisfied with the gifts, even if there’s not one on each paw: “I have new watches! I’m supposed to have four watches since I have four long legs. But that seems too uncouth so I kept it down to two, which totally fits my status. Do you have one?”
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'