Last year, Arby’s took weird advertising to a new level, airing two commercials consisting of nothing more than footage of meat getting smoked. Today, you can get those ads on DVD.
Arby’s is handing out 500 free copies of the DVD set, featuring four discs of brisket and two of turkey, reports Mashable.
The success of last year’s ad campaign made the Smokehouse LTO sandwich a huge hit for the fast food chain.
The chain is promoting the giveaway with an avant-garde commercial parodying the type of infomercials that used to be oh-so-common for DVD box sets and other entertainment collections. The ad, seen below, is airing during Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim programming block:
If for some reason you want to watch meat cook, you can get your own copy at freemeatdvds.com.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve