Mindy Kaling confirmed on Twitter that she and Office co-star B.J. Novak are working on a book, but warned that it will likely disappoint those looking for gossip.
The New York Daily News reported last week that Kaling and Novak were writing a book that would “likely to include juicy information about ‘The Office’ stars’ ‘complicated’ courtship.” However, according to Kaling, the text will likely be tamer — or at least not a “tell-all.”
Kaling also added that she isn’t intentionally being cryptic. The book is just still in early stages.
According to the Daily News, Kaling and Novak made a reported $7.5 million deal for the book. The two are scheduled to appear together at a BookCon Panel Saturday, and the Daily News reported that a title for their joint endeavor might be revealed there.
Kaling’s new book Why Not Me? is due out in September.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up