Mindy Kaling confirmed on Twitter that she and Office co-star B.J. Novak are working on a book, but warned that it will likely disappoint those looking for gossip.
The New York Daily News reported last week that Kaling and Novak were writing a book that would “likely to include juicy information about ‘The Office’ stars’ ‘complicated’ courtship.” However, according to Kaling, the text will likely be tamer — or at least not a “tell-all.”
Kaling also added that she isn’t intentionally being cryptic. The book is just still in early stages.
According to the Daily News, Kaling and Novak made a reported $7.5 million deal for the book. The two are scheduled to appear together at a BookCon Panel Saturday, and the Daily News reported that a title for their joint endeavor might be revealed there.
Kaling’s new book Why Not Me? is due out in September.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time