The Weeknd’s latest song will enter your brain and stay lodged there for the rest of the summer—possibly even the year.
“I Can’t Feel My Face” is deceivingly mellow at its outset, but by the time it gets to that infectious chorus—in which The Weeknd sings, “I can’t feel my face when I’m with you/ But I love it”—chair dancing is fated to turn into hand clapping, snapping and full on grooving.
Spin points out that the song is a collaboration between The Weeknd and pop maestro Max Martin (who executive-produced Taylor Swift’s 1989), and may be the lead single off of The Weeknd’s next album.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time