Actor Emilio Estevez seems to love the Ducks as much as ever, judging by his latest flurry of tweets during Game 5 between the Anaheim Ducks and the Chicago Blackhawks.
Estevez, who played the youth hockey coach Gordon Bombay in the The Mighty Ducks, let loose a few cheers and quacks as the game progressed Monday evening.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism