Professional and amateur football has had no shortage of unbelievable catches over the years, from Terrell Owens’ clutch grab against the Packers in 1999 to Odell Beckham’s single-handed miracle against the Cowboys last season.
However, almost all of the great receptions from the past pale in comparison to the one-handed backflip snag that high school cornerback Marco Wilson was somehow able to execute with apparent ease in a video posted online this week.
Unsurprisingly, the 16-year-old from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., already has 11 collegiate offers on the table, according to Bleacher Report. After this video goes viral, expect that number to keep rising.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction