Professional and amateur football has had no shortage of unbelievable catches over the years, from Terrell Owens’ clutch grab against the Packers in 1999 to Odell Beckham’s single-handed miracle against the Cowboys last season.
However, almost all of the great receptions from the past pale in comparison to the one-handed backflip snag that high school cornerback Marco Wilson was somehow able to execute with apparent ease in a video posted online this week.
Unsurprisingly, the 16-year-old from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., already has 11 collegiate offers on the table, according to Bleacher Report. After this video goes viral, expect that number to keep rising.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science