The fourth installment of the Jurassic Park franchise is set to premiere next month, and Director Colin Trevorrow has given hopeful fans the news on the fearsome (and synthetic) 50-ft. by 18-ft. dinosaur known as Indominus Rex.
“There’s always something around the corner that will make whatever you think is cool right now feel obsolete. And I feel like the Indominus Rex is the animal version of that,” Trevorrow says.
Trevorrow says that fans hungry for a vicious “killer” dinosaur got what they demanded: “It’s bigger, faster, louder, more vicious.”
Read the read of the interview at Entertainment Weekly.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet The Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time