The fourth installment of the Jurassic Park franchise is set to premiere next month, and Director Colin Trevorrow has given hopeful fans the news on the fearsome (and synthetic) 50-ft. by 18-ft. dinosaur known as Indominus Rex.
“There’s always something around the corner that will make whatever you think is cool right now feel obsolete. And I feel like the Indominus Rex is the animal version of that,” Trevorrow says.
Trevorrow says that fans hungry for a vicious “killer” dinosaur got what they demanded: “It’s bigger, faster, louder, more vicious.”
Read the read of the interview at Entertainment Weekly.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement