The former Buffy the Vampire Slayer castmates were reunited on Saturday in Santa Monica for what presumably was the third birthday party for Hannigan’s daughter, Keeva.
“So this girl (#AlysonHannigan) and her husband (#AlexisDenisof) know how to throw a party,” Gellar, 38, wrote on Instagram. The actress shared a smiling selfie of the pair, with Hannigan, 41, wearing overalls and Gellar clad in a denim jacket.
“I thought I was good with the crafts, till I went to this party #CraftMaster,” she continued. “Thanks for having the #PrinzeFamily I’ve never seen a farm and pony rides in Santa Monica before #NowIveSeenItAll.”
Gellar also Tweeted about the “awesome party,” sharing another photo with Hannigan and this this time, a balloon giraffe.
The fantasy series Buffy the Vampire Slayer ran from 1997 to 2003, and starred Gellar as titular magical character Buffy Summers, and Hannigan as her best friend Willow Rosenberg.
The Saturday reunion also included the How I Met Your Mother star’s husband Alexis Denisof, who played Wesley Wyndam-Pryce on the cult fave drama. The couple, who were married in 2003, also have another daughter Satyana, 5.
The Crazy Ones actress recently paid homage to Buffy, sharing a montage of photos via her Instagram on the series finale’s 12th anniversary.
“12 years ago, I said goodbye to a friend. It was an incredible journey that I am so incredibly proud of. Thank you all for joining me, and continuing to tell her story,” she said.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time