In May 2007, an online commenter, known simply as Alice, published a detailed account on a blog at ibiblio.org alleging that Josh Duggar had a history of molesting young girls, PEOPLE reports.
Late last week, the 19 Kids and Counting star acknowledged that he had acted “inexcusably.” Duggar has since resigned from the Family Research Council and TLC has yanked 19 Kids and Counting from its official schedule.
According to PEOPLE, Alice alleged that Duggar was a “child molestor” and said that “he should be removed from the home.”
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time