In May 2007, an online commenter, known simply as Alice, published a detailed account on a blog at ibiblio.org alleging that Josh Duggar had a history of molesting young girls, PEOPLE reports.
Late last week, the 19 Kids and Counting star acknowledged that he had acted “inexcusably.” Duggar has since resigned from the Family Research Council and TLC has yanked 19 Kids and Counting from its official schedule.
According to PEOPLE, Alice alleged that Duggar was a “child molestor” and said that “he should be removed from the home.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World