Well, someone’s not very happy about meeting President Obama.
A toddler visiting the White House in April for Passover dinner had a fit and threw herself down on the Red Room’s carpet – right at Obama’s feet.
The Commander-in-Chief handled it like a pro, gamely mugging for the camera as young Claudia Moser, daughter of journalist Laura Moser, wailed in front of him.
Though the picture was taken nearly two months ago, it only surfaced on Thursday, when Claudia’s uncle, New York Times columnist Benjamin Moser, Tweeted it out.
“This really might be the best picture ever: my niece Claudia throwing a fit at Passover,” he wrote.
“My daughter is an Internet meme!” Laura later Tweeted, also sharing the photo.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve