Well, someone’s not very happy about meeting President Obama.
A toddler visiting the White House in April for Passover dinner had a fit and threw herself down on the Red Room’s carpet – right at Obama’s feet.
The Commander-in-Chief handled it like a pro, gamely mugging for the camera as young Claudia Moser, daughter of journalist Laura Moser, wailed in front of him.
Though the picture was taken nearly two months ago, it only surfaced on Thursday, when Claudia’s uncle, New York Times columnist Benjamin Moser, Tweeted it out.
“This really might be the best picture ever: my niece Claudia throwing a fit at Passover,” he wrote.
“My daughter is an Internet meme!” Laura later Tweeted, also sharing the photo.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time