Have yourself a melancholy little Christmas with Bill Murray.
Netflix released a teaser on Friday for A Very Murray Christmas, which admittedly doesn’t tell us much. Murray, wearing a reindeer headpiece, stares out a window, before turning around, sighing a little and walking away.
If this seems a little like Lost in Translation: The Christmas Special, that may not be that far off. A Very Murray Christmas is co-written and directed by Sofia Coppola, Netflix announced. It’s described as an “an homage to the classic variety show featuring Bill Murray playing himself, as he worries no one will show up to his TV show due to a terrible snow storm in New York City. Through luck and perseverance, guests arrive at the Carlyle hotel to help him; dancing and singing in holiday spirit.”
George Clooney, Amy Poehler, Chris Rock, Maya Rudolph, Jason Schwartzman and Miley Cyrus are among those also appearing in the special.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com