Scott Patterson a.k.a. Luke Danes, a.k.a. Mr. Right or Mr. Wrong depending on your feelings about Lorelei’s relationships, just dropped some serious hints about a possible Gilmore Girls reunion.
Patterson stopped by the Gilmore Guys podcast and hinted that fans might soon get to see a cast reunion from the beloved show. “I will say this, there are talks going on at the moment,” Patterson said, before clamming up. “I can’t really go into any details, but there is some activity. I’m hopeful, and I’m in. I think it would be a big event, and I think it would be a great fan celebration.”
Did Patterson mean that Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Lorelei (Lauren Graham) would be heading back to Stars Hollow? Or was Patterson just reminding fans that the cast will be reuniting next month at the ATX Television Festival in Texas? It will be a big reunion with Patterson, Graham, Bledel expected to be joined by Kelly Bishop, Danny Strong, Todd Lowe, Jackson Douglas, Matt Czuchry and more. Also on hand will be Jared Padelecki, who played Dean. (In the podcast, Patterson revealed that he is firmly on Team Dean, even though he played the uncle of rival love interest Jess on the show.)
To fully parse Patterson’s statements for clues, listen to his full interview on the podcast on iTunes.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow