Kermit the Frog met up with his pal “Ed the Sheeran” to sing “Rainbow Connection,” an appropriate song to unite amphibian and human.
The performance was part of NBC’s “Red Nose Day,” a telethon fundraising tradition in the U.K. that has raised money there for children’s charities for three decades. NBC tried out its own version of the live variety show on Thursday, raising about $10 million according to Variety. That, as Kermit might say, is a lot of green.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This