Flavor Flav was arrested Thursday morning for DUI and possession of marijuana, Nevada Highway Patrol confirmed to EW. The entertainer was also booked for open container of alcohol in a vehicle, speeding, suspended registration, and driving on a suspended license. All charges are misdemeanors. He was booked into the Clark County Detention Center. The total bail for the 56-year-old was set at $7,000, according to the center’s website.
This isn’t the first traffic-related incident for the Public Enemy rapper in the last couple years. He was arrested for speeding, driving on a suspended license, and possession of marijuana in 2014.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time