Flavor Flav was arrested Thursday morning for DUI and possession of marijuana, Nevada Highway Patrol confirmed to EW. The entertainer was also booked for open container of alcohol in a vehicle, speeding, suspended registration, and driving on a suspended license. All charges are misdemeanors. He was booked into the Clark County Detention Center. The total bail for the 56-year-old was set at $7,000, according to the center’s website.
This isn’t the first traffic-related incident for the Public Enemy rapper in the last couple years. He was arrested for speeding, driving on a suspended license, and possession of marijuana in 2014.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This