Flavor Flav was arrested Thursday morning for DUI and possession of marijuana, Nevada Highway Patrol confirmed to EW. The entertainer was also booked for open container of alcohol in a vehicle, speeding, suspended registration, and driving on a suspended license. All charges are misdemeanors. He was booked into the Clark County Detention Center. The total bail for the 56-year-old was set at $7,000, according to the center’s website.
This isn’t the first traffic-related incident for the Public Enemy rapper in the last couple years. He was arrested for speeding, driving on a suspended license, and possession of marijuana in 2014.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?