A new Pizza Hut ad makes fun of selfie sticks to promote its rectangular “Big Flavor Dipper” pizza, which, designed for dipping, is nearly two feet long, thus “so big that it doesn’t even fit in a traditional selfie,” the chain says in a statement.
As solemn music plays in the background, a narrator questions the point of selfies and the narcissists who wield selfie sticks: “When can we say enough is enough? … After all what would we do without your daily outfit updates complete with duck face lips taken in your bathroom mirror … Please selfie responsibly.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time