In his final episode of the Late Show on Wednesday night, David Letterman featured a blast from the past.
The clip below shows a much-younger Letterman take a stab at running a Taco Bell drive-thru, with hilarious results. None of the frustrated customers seemed to recognize Letterman’s voice, though one woman thought he sounded strangely familiar, asking, “Are you Howard Stern?”
The clip was a bittersweet reminder of what we’ll be missing out on as Letterman brings his 33 year late-night career to a close.
Watch it below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror