Michelle Obama released a video of her workout routine to inspire Americans to exercise regularly as part of the #GimmeFive challenge, which celebrates the fifth anniversary of the First Lady’s “Let’s Move” campaign to raise awareness about healthy living in the United States. The video is a response to a good-natured challenge posted by her husband, President Obama, on Twitter last week. It’s also reminiscent of an Instagram video that her friend Beyoncé released of her own exercise regimen.
In the video, you will see Obama lifting weights, jump-roping and boxing, but it looks like dancing is not part of her regular routine.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement