From the ballerinas to the twerkers, Taylor Swift’s original “Shake it Off” video has a lot going on. But ask a bunch of student animators to do their own take and things get a little crazy.
In this video, created by 49 students for an animation class at the University of Newcastle, dancers appear with octopus tentacles, rabbit ears and even donkey heads. An animated Swift even has a gun at one point. Differences aside, it’s a lot of fun, even if it’s a little, um, different.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now