From the ballerinas to the twerkers, Taylor Swift’s original “Shake it Off” video has a lot going on. But ask a bunch of student animators to do their own take and things get a little crazy.
In this video, created by 49 students for an animation class at the University of Newcastle, dancers appear with octopus tentacles, rabbit ears and even donkey heads. An animated Swift even has a gun at one point. Differences aside, it’s a lot of fun, even if it’s a little, um, different.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow