From the ballerinas to the twerkers, Taylor Swift’s original “Shake it Off” video has a lot going on. But ask a bunch of student animators to do their own take and things get a little crazy.
In this video, created by 49 students for an animation class at the University of Newcastle, dancers appear with octopus tentacles, rabbit ears and even donkey heads. An animated Swift even has a gun at one point. Differences aside, it’s a lot of fun, even if it’s a little, um, different.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022