Christina Aguilera has built her entire career on her voice. However, hitting high notes isn’t her only vocal superpower.
As this promo for The Voice reveals, Aguilera, 34, is also an adept vocal impressionist, and she’s very good at reducing some of her fellow divas down to an impersonation. Watch as Aguilera gussies herself up as Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Sia, Cher, Shakira and Lady Gaga, imagining how each might act if they were auditioning to be judges on The Voice.
Of course, if you’re a Saturday Night Live fan, you might already know that Aguilera is a decent impressionist. When she hosted the show, Aguilera famously wowed with a dead-on imitation of Kim Cattrall in a Sex in the City sketch.
This article originally appeared on PEOPLE.com
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction