Christina Aguilera has built her entire career on her voice. However, hitting high notes isn’t her only vocal superpower.
As this promo for The Voice reveals, Aguilera, 34, is also an adept vocal impressionist, and she’s very good at reducing some of her fellow divas down to an impersonation. Watch as Aguilera gussies herself up as Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Sia, Cher, Shakira and Lady Gaga, imagining how each might act if they were auditioning to be judges on The Voice.
Of course, if you’re a Saturday Night Live fan, you might already know that Aguilera is a decent impressionist. When she hosted the show, Aguilera famously wowed with a dead-on imitation of Kim Cattrall in a Sex in the City sketch.
Artists Who Have Never Won A Grammy
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com