Nikon is putting out a new camera that allows dogs to take pictures of things they like. That’s right: Fido can now help you fill up your Instagram feed.
The camera is attached to your furry friend with a 3D printed case. It takes a picture when the dogs heart rate goes up, Quartz reports. As of now, the product is just a prototype, and Nikon did not comment on whether or not it plans to make the camera available for purchase. Nikon is calling the experiment “Heartography.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science