Nikon is putting out a new camera that allows dogs to take pictures of things they like. That’s right: Fido can now help you fill up your Instagram feed.
The camera is attached to your furry friend with a 3D printed case. It takes a picture when the dogs heart rate goes up, Quartz reports. As of now, the product is just a prototype, and Nikon did not comment on whether or not it plans to make the camera available for purchase. Nikon is calling the experiment “Heartography.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving